Showing the single result
- The inner/outer chamber, steam jacket and boiler are made of heavy gauge SS with leak proof argon arc welding.
- The space between the outer chamber and steam jacket is filled with glass wool to minimize thermal losses.
- Hydraulically tested to withstand 2.5 times the working pressure.
- Steam boiler is fitted with water level indicator, pressure gauge, low water cut off device and automatic pressure control devices. Fitted with safety valve as a safety device.
- Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/clearing.
- This affords a complete safety to the working personnel against explosive opening.
- Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jacket as and when desired.
- Sterilization cycle is controlled by single point multiport valve.
- The chamber is fitted with spring loaded safety valve and a dead weight release valve.
- To work on 220/230 or 440 volts, 3 phase, 50 Hz AC supply.